Here are some pics from New Zealands most awesome party place - Queenstown! Besides the vibrant nightlife there are heaps of activities to do around and it will be almost impossible to get bored. Consequently, our stay was quite exciting: A Four-Wheel Drive through a steep canyon, the Flying Fox, Bungy Jumping, Jet Boating and flying in a Helicopter - all within 4 hours! We had a really good time...
- The Skippers Canyon -
- Once again... -
- Through the rear window of the 4WD Car on our way to the Bungy place -
- It was really steep to both sides! -
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! (Itís 102m...) -
- Smile, breath, jump, scream... -
- This helicopter took us back to Queenstown. -
Most famous quotes of the day:
Jump-Master: Ok, Nils, we gonna count you down for the jump: 5... 4... 3... 2...
Nils: Donít do that!!
Patrick: Is there anything I should know - how to do the jump maybe?
Jump-Master: Well, the most commonly recognised technique is to jump off the platform...
Stephan: And I am really connected to the rope? I mean, itís safe?